Location: North Bay or Toronto, Ontario
GreenFirst is looking for a Treasurer and Director Taxation to support the growth and financial oversight of a new and exciting Forest Products Company. As a key member of an integrated Finance Team, you will be responsible for: banking; cash management and forecasting; taxation; relations with ABL and term loan lenders; risk management; and, internal audit. Deep treasury knowledge and proven cash forecasting skills as well as a collaborative management style are essential.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will:
· Be responsible for all aspects of cash management and banking.
· Forecast cash and working capital on a weekly basis and highlight opportunities to improve cash flow
· Ensure that all lender reporting requirements and covenants are adhered to.
· Support debt and equity raises to fund the Corporation’s growth initiatives.
· Develop deep relations with current and potential lenders.
· Actively participate in financial budgeting for operations and capital projects. Manage CAPEX approvals and budget over-runs
· Work with the Safety and Risk Committee of the Board to identify and manage enterprise risks.
You will need:
A recognized degree or diploma in Finance, Accounting or Business is required with 8+ years of progressive work experience in a variety of banking, cash management, debt management and treasury roles. Knowledge of treasury systems (i.e. treasury workstations, bank web portals) and experience in financial planning and analysis, liquidity/cash management, foreign exchange, and debt and equity capital markets will be an advantage.
Position demands proven cash forecast skills, knowledge of the capital markets, and experience with tax planning and compliance with indirect taxation. The position requires strong analytical skills, time management and prioritization, and the ability to communicate with internal colleagues and external lenders and shareholders.
Bilingual in English and French is an asset.
Please submit your resume and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in your email subject line.